Although we work with most accounting
we most often recommend QuickBooks because:
- QuickBooks is used by more than
85% of small businesses.
- It is very flexible and can be customized
to most business operations.
- It is probably the easiest accounting
program to learn and use.
While that last statement is true,
it causes many people to try to setup QuickBooks without learning
exactly how it works and what they would like it to do for them.
Although the program is very flexible, that leaves you with
many options. The options that you choose need to be compatible
with each other in order for the program to work properly. More
than 80% of the QuickBooks customer support phone calls are
for problems created because QuickBooks was not setup properly
in the beginning. The reason that it is important to get the
proper setup in the beginning is that the more data that you
input into an incorrect setup, the more work, and time, that
it will take to fix the problem, or reinput, if you have to
start over from the beginning.
We provide the following QuickBooks
- Initial consultation as to whether
the product is right for your business.
- Determining which version is best
for your company.
- Setup specially customized for your
- Training on how to use the program
for you and/or your staff.
- Ongoing support for questions that
you have after the initial setup.
- Troubleshooting and review of your
data entry and coding of transactions.
- Help with your payroll and the related
payroll tax calculations and report filing,
including required tax deposits, quarterly reports and yearend
- Monthly, quarterly, or yearend analysis,
adjustments, and suggestions on operating procedures.